Monday, October 31, 2005

Truth?

I have lived most of my life in tiny villages. Yes, I was born in a major city and spent 5 years in the heart of Manhattan but most of my time has been in little places like Embudo, New Mexico or Nichols, New York or Cockeysville, Maryland. I have also a few years in larger towns like Kotzebue, Alaska. I only bring this up because of vetting, to let you know I have experienced and may be an expert on the issues I have witnessed.

The concern is, "What is truth?" It is certainly not immutable, at least not where people are involved. It does seem to have something to do with perceived reality, belief, and trust and little to do with proof or knowlege.

1 comment:

Bill said...

All you need to remember, to get to the truth of the matter, is that "perception is reality"!!

I don't know why you never mentioned this before!