Thursday, August 23, 2007

500 Miles

I’m gonna take a trip down south and see my wits. I’m also gonna see John Harrelson maybe one last time. This obsession with his first and now second death is therapeutic , keeps me from obsessing ‘bout mine.

The other reason is to look up some ol’ physicist buddies of mine. You old time readers of my works know I have been on the Global Warming kick for the past 10 years. It’s time to check the numbers, ‘cause my predictions are coming true.

A few weeks back I predicted a major heat wave, a devastating one. Well, looks like we got the heat, but luckily, 500 miles south of devastation. This year isn’t over yet, but probably we won’t get it this year so that gives us at least a year to prepare…if anyone would listen.
The other “good” news, the folks who monitor arctic ice have changed their predictions by SEVENTY years, now saying the arctic will be ice free by 2030. I’m still betting 2015 if not 2012. The issue is: they admit their computer model is wrong but they are still using it! Any model based on atmospheric chemistry and motion has got to fail. The model for global warming must be based on heat absorption and capacity of water bodies, it’s the only thing that makes sense. Free Water!

Time to go catch the Red Eye to LA…see ya!

No comments: