Saturday, February 25, 2006

What I am gonna do....

I have wondered how to make use of my “blog” and have come up with the notion of publishing my hypothesis.

Now for those of you who don’t know what a hypotheses is…well it’s an unproven argument based on logic or an observation. It is not a theory but all theories start with a hypothesis to which is added a little bit of proof.

Best, a hypotheses is like magic in that they begin with wonder, or that is, I wonder?

I have a lot of hypothetical questions that rattle around in my mind. I can never answer them. But what, like the alchemist of past days, no one else knows the question exists? With out question the path to discovery never begins.

So I’m going to throw these notions out on the world and hope the Stephen Hawking or some other player with the universal balls of string will answer these arguments. At least come forth and tell me why they are silly so that my brain could be put to more useful purposes like weeding carrots in the Matanuska soil.

No comments: